Nortuk is a General / Mechanical contractor that specializes in piping, tank installations, industrial maintenance, welding and millwrighting. Nortuk has been in business since 1984. It is both CWB and TSSA certified and also has API 650 and API 653 tank procedures.
When performing as a General Contractor, Nortuk undertakes all aspects of the construction including civil, electrical, structural and mechanical.
Nortuk works extensively for paint and chemical plants, oil companies and various other industries.
Some of the typical type of projects we perform in plants are:
- construction of bulk storage facilities
- construction of rail and truck offloading / loading facilities
- process piping (carbon and stainless steel)
- pipe skids
- fuel and chemical tank installations and modifications
- industrial maintenance
- machinery and equipment installations
- generator installations
- boiler installations
- chiller installations
- demolition and removal of existing machinery and equipment
- watermain welding
- structural steel fabrication